ShareThis

{Featured Photog} Stephanie Smith Photography

This week's featured photographer is...

Stephanie Smith
Stephanie Smith Photography



Here Stephanie tells us about her business:
 I’m a lifestyle portrait photographer from Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. I would describe my photography as fun and honest. I love photographing those genuine moments that everyone can connect with. It’s all about true emotion, both with the subject and the viewer. I primarily photograph children, families, and couples. I shoot on location using natural light, which I love capturing in fun and whimsical ways. My two children are my daily inspirations, as they are such a constant and wonderful reminder of what is truly magnificent. There is an endless amount of beautiful moments to capture, and every day I am excited to capture as many of those moments as I can. I strive to learn more each day and to continually grow as a photographer. Photography is a passion that I feel so incredibly lucky to have also made a career.










Please visit Stephanie Smith Photography and have a look around, and tell her I send you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Stephanie!









0 comments:

Post a Comment