ShareThis

{Featured Photog} Ashlie Sanders Photography

This week's featured photographer is...

Ashlie Sanders 
Ashlie Sanders Photography



Here Ashlie tells us about her business:
I am an on-location, natural light photographer serving the Myrtle Beach, SC area. I love all genres of photography and  offer services for children, newborns, families, maternity, couples, engagements, bridals and weddings. I love outdoor settings for sessions and we have access to beautiful locations since we live on the coast. No artificial light can substitute for the beautiful hues of a sunset. I love my job and it brings me a lot of pleasure to capture precious memories a family can treasure for years to come.  











Please visit Ashlie Sanders Photography and have a look around, and tell her I sent you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Ashlie!




0 comments:

Post a Comment