ShareThis

{Featured Photog} Cris Passos Photography

This week's featured photographer is...

Cris Passos
Cris Passos Photography



Here Cris tells us about her business:
Hi there! My name is Cris Passos I am from Brazil but I moved to the United States in 2001. I have two kids and they have been my greatest inspiration. My business is a little more than a year old. I am a very curious person and love to experiment so most of what I do artistically is self taught. I am a natural light photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborns, Kids and Family. My style is romantic, whimsical and fun and I am always search for props to give a little something extra to my sessions. Even though I sometimes work with some of my favorite prop shops, I also love to craft and often like to add something that I have created myself. I would like to thank Little Keira's Bows for this amazing opportunity to feature my work at their blog. I am very happy that you stopped by to check it out :)











Please visit Cris Passos Photography and have a look around, and tell her I sent you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Cris!

1 comments:

Cristna Miguel said...

Thank you to feature me :)

Post a Comment