ShareThis

{Featured Photog} Katherine Vess Photography

Meet this week's featured photographer...

Katherine Vess 
Katherine Vess Photography




Here Katherine tells us about her photography business:

Hello and thank you so much for having me.  I am a photographer in Sacramento, CA specializing in newborn and maternity custom portraiture.  I have always loved photography.  I got my first camera as an 8th grade graduation present and don't think I have been without a camera since.  I love how photography freezes time.  I love how I can go back to a time, place, or person in an instant when looking at a photograph.  I love the emotion a simple click of a button can bring to so many people.  In my photography journey I have naturally gravitated to specializing in newborns.  I just LOVE the newness, fragility, sweetness, and purity of capturing a precious newborn baby in those first two weeks of life.  What an amazing gift a new life is, and I love being able to freeze that time for parents in a classic, organic yet fun and whimsey way.  












Please visit Katherine Vess Photography and have a look around, and tell her I sent you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Katherine!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one amazing camera. WOW! : ) Thanks for sharing Katherine's work.

Post a Comment