ShareThis

{Featured Photog} Stephanie Cotta Photography

Meet this week's featured photographer...

Stephanie Cotta
Stephanie Cotta Photography



 photo by Holly McCaig

Here Stephanie tells us about her photography work:

I am natural light newborn and family photographer based in Saint Louis, Missouri. I host newborn mentoring workshops in my studio and also travel nationwide for both newborn and mentoring sessions.  While I absolutely adore photographing newborns, I also have such a passion for teaching photographers the art of the newborn session.  I'm such a big believer that people are capable of achieving anything they set their mind to and I love being able to help photographers along in their journey.  My photography style has been described as pure, natural and timeless.  I feel so incredibly fortunate that I am able to capture these new little ones... and just how perfect they truly are.  











 Please visit Stephanie Cotta Photography and have a look around, and tell her I sent you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Stephanie!


1 comments:

DyceMarie said...

I love the lifestyle mom and child images :D

Post a Comment