ShareThis

{Featured Photog} Ember Nelson Newborn Photography

We are excited to introduce this week's featured photographer...

Ember Nelson
Ember Nelson Newborn Photography




Here Ember tells us about her photography work:
Ember Nelson Newborn Photography was born in April of 2011.  My love for photography, creativity, and babies was the perfect recipe for Ember Nelson Newborn Photography.  I'm a dreamer by nature and I absolutely love dreaming up my next set-up.  I love making my clients feel warm and welcome.  I love that my job allows me to be myself and I love that my personality meshes so well with providing wonderful customer service.  I'm a firm believer that clients remember "you" and their "experience" in addition to their lovely photos.  I'd describe my style as colorful, fun, and simple.  My focus is always on the baby, and everything else just compliments baby.  We don't remember days, we remember moments, and I want to help my clients remember this special moment in their lives!










Please visit Ember Nelson Newborn Photography and have a look around, and tell her I sent you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Ember!








0 comments:

Post a Comment