ShareThis

{Featured Photog} Emily Burke Photography

Meet this week's featured photographer...

Emily Burke
Emily Burke Photography



Here Emily tells us about her photography business:

I'm a New York City and Denver based natural light photographer specializing in maternity, newborn and family photography. My love for photography started in high school and I studied it in college. When I first started my portrait business last year, I planned on photographing mostly kids. Somehow, newborn and maternity clients found their way to me and I am totally in love with these sessions. I like to think of myself as an environmental photographer when it comes to shooting outdoors. All of my newborn sessions are done on location using only available light. With newborns, my goal is to capture them in natural way. I like to use a variety of posed and unposed set-ups and prefer neutral fabrics. I also love including the parents in the images and spend time incorporating the environment when I can.










More Emily's work using Little Keira's Bows headband:
Vivienne skinny headband in turquoise


Please visit Emily Burke Photography and have a look around, and tell her I sent you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Emily!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her pretty pictures. What two awesome locations to shoot in. Very cool.

Ositho Zanna said...

Wow! I really like to read this beautiful post, thank you for sharing this with us. Please keep sharing more photos with us.

best newborn photography denver

Post a Comment