ShareThis

{Featured Photog} Sugar Creek Photography

Meet this week's featured photographer...

Heather Graves
Sugar Creek Photography





Here Heather tells us about her photography business:

Hi, my name is Heather Graves, owner of Sugar Creek Photography. I am a natural light, on location photographer in the South Arkansas | North Louisiana area specializing in newborn, baby and children's photography as well as family.  My work has a vintage, natural style and I love working with different textures as well as a variety of antique props. This is my first year in business and it has been an amazing journey! Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my work and I am honored to have been chosen, thanks so much Kaye!!









Please visit Sugar Creek Photography and have a look around, and tell her I sent you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Heather!




1 comments:

Mindy A said...

Wow! These newborns are flawless! And that last one... the FOOT! OMG! Your work is amazing!

Post a Comment