ShareThis

{Featured Photog} LB Studios

This week's featured photographer is...

Lacey Barnwell 
LB Studios


 *headshot courtesy of Allison of Allison Lewis Photography


Here Lacey tells us about her business:

Hi I'm Lacey Barnwell of LB Studios. I am located in Birmingham, Alabama. I began my photography business a year and a half ago. Until this past week I have shot every type of client/event you could imagine trying to figure out my niche. But, my absolute favorite things to photograph are the littlest of clients which is why I began to specialize primarily in birth, newborn, and baby portraiture. I feel this is where my talent lies and I cannot wait to continue to grow my talent! Now that I am specializing I hope to have time to concentrate on perfecting my art. I plan to attend several workshops in the coming months/years specifically for newborns and babies. My little clients melt my heart and I truly feel I am doing God's will for my career. It is a great feeling to know you are in the right place :)













Please visit LB Studios and have a look around, and tell her I sent you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Lacey!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment